Campbell Affordable Rental Program
HouseKeys is working with Staff and Council to consolidate the waiting lists so that residents have increased access to affordable rental opportunities. Please complete the Rental Pre-Application Form to be part of the pool ofhousehold interested in a BMR Rental. Depending on the information you enter, the system will generate a "PASS" or "FAIL". If you "PASS" the initial eligibility criteria you will be assigned a Rental Application ID Number that you will need to apply for specific units or Rental Opportunities.
While you wait for an opportunity, use this page to gain access to the key documents needed to prepare your BMR Rental Application File. We encourage you to review the BMR Rental Application Forms, Exhibits and Document Checklist. You can start organizing a file at home and pre-fill the forms. You will NOT submit your file for review until a lottery or an opportunity comes up AND only if you are selected for review. Keep updating your file at home and stay well organized. We have very short deadlines that you need to comply with and you want to be ready. It's important that you check our website frequently so you don't miss an opportunity or instructions. The fees associated with the credit report and background checks will be charged later in the process.
Keep checking this site and your email for instructions and opportunities. You may also be required to attend a future Renters Orientation.
Please Note: Applicants must meet the Landlord's/Property Manager criteria and all the BMR eligibility requirements before moving into a BMR Rental Unit and every year thereafter. During the annual recertification, the tenant/household will have to resubmit a complete application, income, asset documentation and other information in a timely manner. HouseKeys and the Landlord will determine if the household still qualifies for the program. If the household no longer qualifies for the program, a Notice to Vacate the unit will be issued by either the Landlord and/or the Administrator (HouseKeys).
CAMPBELL RENTAL APPLICATION FROMS, EXHIBITS AND DOCUMENT CHECK LIST
- BMR Rental Application (updated 4.20.17)
- BMR Rental Document Checklist (updated 4.20.17)
- Exhibit A Rental - Explanation of Deposits
- Exhibit B Rental - Zero Income Affidavit
- Exhibit C Rental - Letter of Explanation
- Exhibit D Rental - Certifications and Authorization
- Exhibit E Rental - Preference Criteria Form
- Exhibit F Rental - Income Affidavit
- Exhibit G Rental - Authorization Form 2 (for recertification -current tenants)
- Please note: New Applicants need to fill out the Authorization Form 2 on line. Please click HERE for access to the online form.
*(Each development requires that households do not exceed the income limits stipulated on their agreements and unit types)
Alvin's Corner* consist of Six (6) Studio and three (3) one-bedroom loft condominium units designated as Low Income Inclusionary Units and Two (2) one-bedroom flat condominium units designated as Moderate Income Inclusionary Units
* a LOW Income (80% AMI) Studio coming up soon!
Alvin's Corner Rental Guide: (CLICK HERE)
Merrill Gardens* (60+ years** and only community) consist of Seven (7) Studio, eight (8) one-bedroom, and two (2) two-bedroom, units designated as Very Low Income Inclusionary Units
*currently none of the units are available
** All members of the household must be 60 years or older
Merrill Gardens Rental Guide: (CLICK HERE)
If an Opportunity is presented then it is required to print and fill these forms out.
Merrill Gardens Assessment Criteria Pages:
- Merrill Gardens Checklist Letter
- Physician's Report For Care Facility
- Mini-Mental State Exam
- Verification Of Physician Orders
- Merrill Garden's PRN Authorization Letter and Physician Orders for Life Sustaining
- Preplacement Appraisal Information
- Functional Capability Assessment
- Activity Interest
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Release of Client/Resident Medical Information
Revere Apartments* consist of Six (6) one-bed/1bath and eight (8) two-bedroom, units designated as Very Low Income Density Bonus Units
*currently none of the unit are available
Revere Rental Guide: (CLICK HERE)
FEATURED RENTAL PROPERTIES
Alvin's corner open house!
Soon we will have a unit available at Alvin's Corner. To familiarize yourself with this beautiful complex and see an example of a Below Market Rate (BMR) one bedroom loft, please join us for an Open House on Thursday, April 20th from 4 - 6PM or Sunday, April 23 from 2 - 4PM. Please make sure you complete the Rental Pre-Application before attending the Open House.
Location: 651 Hamilton Avenue - Campbell, CA. 95008 Unit #104 (this is an example unit)
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Underground Parking
Marian Sacco BRE#1939186
HouseKeys BRE #02001942
featured rental project
featured rental project